Welcome to CBD Informer
After testing MANY different brands of CBD products, we’re sharing our experiences and recommendations for the best CBD oils and other other products. Read our CBD reviews and get huge discounts with our exclusive coupons.
What is CBD (Cannabidiol)?
Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, has been showing up at an increasing number of coffee shops and bars in recent years. Without the presence of psychoactive components in the marijuana plants, the substance offers some of the anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety benefits of the drug without getting you high.
Until now, CBD oil has existed in some legal gray area: In most places, it is not entirely legal, and it is not also illegal. But in 2018 farm bill was passed to remove the CBD and hemp from the Drug Enforcement Administration’s list of controlled substances, by making it an agricultural commodity and allowing CBD to be legal and sold in all 50 states.
With the laws around it relaxing, Cannabinoids is going mainstream. Top beverages like Pepsi and Coca-Cola eying CBD infused drinks as also a consumption. The market of CBD products was anticipated to grow more than $2 billion in sales by 2020. Users use CBD products for face serum, sports injuries, anxiety, and even to their pets.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is CBD (Cannabidiol)?
- 1.1 What Are Cannabinoids (CBD)?
- 1.2 Our Reviews For The Best CBD Oil
- 1.3 What Does CBD Oil Do?
- 1.4 How Does CBD Work?
- 1.5 How To Use CBD Oil
- 1.6 Will CBD Oil Get You High?
- 1.7 Is CBD Safe To Take?
- 1.8 What Conditions Can be Treated With CBD?
- 1.9 In Conclusion
What Are Cannabinoids (CBD)?
Cannabinoids (CBD) are chemical compounds that occur in the resin of Cannabis sativa plant, which is also known as marijuana. These chemicals have a positive effect on the human body, the immune system, central nervous system, pain relief, and altered mood.
CBD does not include THC, which is well known as a psychoactive (high) effect that is associated with marijuana use.
Our #1 Recommendation
Our Reviews For The Best CBD Oil
CBD Pure managed to begin itself as both an industry and a customer favorite, which was based upon the quality of the hemp used in making the oils as well as the method used for extraction to finalize the end product.
All CBD Pure’s products contains natural CBD, which is the primary cannabinoid found in hemp. These bind to your cannabinoid receptor in your body, which are all part of the body’s EC, or endocannabinoid system.
CBD Pure uses a chemical-free CO2 extraction method that makes use of pressurized carbon dioxide to pull out the CBD and other useful phytochemicals. The company does not make use of any harsh chemical during extraction. The process of removal is environmentally-friendly and non-toxic. It is the safest plant extraction method in the world.
The company’s CBD oil does not contain chemicals (THC), which means it won’t make you feel “high” or have any psychoactive effects. The oil comprises of naturally-occurring Cannabidiol, terpenes, and other CBD that help improves your well-being. CBD Pure’s products are best for reducing stress, alleviating anxiety, and easing pain.
#2 Hemp Bombs
If you are in need of a CBD product and haven’t read about Hemp Bomb’s CBD, then this is going to be a great choice. Hemp Bombs is a newer CBD company that is currently taking over the market by storm.
Hemp Bombs is a Florida-based company that cultivates their hemp, entirely run their operation which means that everything from the hemp processing to the CBD extraction to the bottling is done right in the company.
Hemp Bombs is a company that gets all their raw material from the organic farm in Europe, which is generally regarded as Scandinavian hemp and is cleaner, more potent, and pure. Unlike other brands, all of Hemp Bomb is made with 99% pure CBD oil isolate, rather than full-spectrum extract.
The studies also showed that CBD oil had reduced the seizures and epilepsy, which all benefits from Hemp Bomb treatment, the presence of polypharmacological in Hemb Bomb increases the effect of the Endocannabinoid system. Nevertheless, this company has earned the second spot on our list.
#3 Medterra CBD
Need a home-grown answer to your CBD oil problems? Medterra CBD has got you covered. Medterra CBD was first started by a group of passionate individuals about the properties of CBD products. The increased numbers of studies that back up CBD as an excellent supplement proves that CBD is legal in most states or you won’t get arrested either for using it.
Unlike many CBD companies, Medterra CBD is transparent about the high-quality of their products. A ready certificate of the analysis can be searched and found on the website, which was carried out in a quality testing facility in Massachusetts, which are specialized in medical testing products derived from marijuana.
Medterra offers a variety of products from premium quality CBD oil to creams, pain sticks, capsules and more. Medterra also offers a Rewards program and very reasonable prices.
cbdMD grows all their products in Kentucky with permission from Kentucky Department of Agriculture as a core member of industrial Hemp Pilot Program. Which means their hemp is 100% organic and are grown in optimal conditions.
Each batch of CBDMD is strictly monitored and tested throughout the extraction process, then sent to a lab for third-party testing for further testing. CBDMD does not only take pride in quality products but also in being transparent about their third-party lab testing result been posted on their official website.
They also test all their products throughout the purification and extraction process to ensure the best quality of CBD. They also have their product tested by third-party or an independent and usually post their result online.
cbdMD offers a variety of products including CBD oil, CBD capsules, CBD gummies, CBD vape oil, topicals, bath bombs, CBD oil for dogs and other animals and more.
#5 Green Roads
Green Roads is another big player in the Cannabidiol industry and have helped a lot of people with different medical conditions over the years. The company is based in Florida and has been well-known for their quality extraction process. They are one that delivers full-spectrum CBD oil.
The point that Green Roads tests for potency and purity and also post their result online is a sign that the company is doing what’s best for their potential customer and users. Also, Green Roads uses the Colorado certified organic hemp. Many CBD companies source their hemp plant form East Asian, and they are known for having dirty soil.
Their product is monitored and formulated by a compounding pharmacist in a clean room to ensure the best quality finished products. All finished products go through third-party testing to ensure the quality and accuracy of the ingredients. Green Roads CBD contains organic hemp seed oil. Hemp seed is identified to provide low levels of cannabinoids, terpenes, and beneficial fats. It is also a source of omega 6 and three fatty acids and is used to reduce discomforts and skin inflammation.
Green Roads CBD offers a huge selection of CBD products from oils, edibles, pain creams to CBD syrups, terpenes and more.
What Does CBD Oil Do?
Majority of the research done on CBD was to study the effect of CBD oil in the human body. Below are the benefits of using CBD oil:
- Helps to reduce anxiety: CBD can be a beneficial remedy for people suffering from anxiety disorder.
- Using CBD oil to treat acne: Due to the strong effects of CBD oil on your immune system and the ability to reduce inflammation, it offers relief from users suffering from acne (which is due to the production of sebum in your sebaceous glands).
- CBD oil is beneficial in treating epilepsy: Medical trials discovered CBD oil to be profoundly useful in fighting some particular types of epilepsy. There is also good evidence that suggests that CBD could help with other forms of epilepsy.
- CBD for treating sleep disorder: There are two main reasons CBD oil is best for those with sleep disorders. First, CBD oil has a mild effect on your brain. We all have an idea of not been able to relax before going to bed entirely. CBD oil help in calming our minds and our body.
- Using CBD for treating depression: We all know that depression can cripple even to the best. Unfortunately, more anti-depressants can come with some side effects. CBD oil is also used as the best alternative. Research also proves that CBD oil is not tested on humans yet, CBD oil users help manage depression.
- Can can be used to treat nausea: Frequent use of CBD help in reducing nausea, which can be caused by a different range of conditions. Doctors also suggest that CBD oil affects nausea suppressing. This is good news for most cancer patients because chemotherapy causes nausea and other side effects. A test on chemo patients concluded that CBD oil help in relieving nausea.
How Does CBD Work?
Over 25 years of quality research has shown that human nerve cells and brain cells have two types of unique molecules or Cannabidiol receptors that grab cannabinoids. Whenever a Cannabidiol (CBD) meets a receptor, it causes a positive effect to occur in the cell, just the way a locked door will open when used with a particular key (CBD) in the lock (receptor).
The Cannabidiol (CBD) receptors can be found in the part that handles pain perception, feelings of reward, psychomotor skills, memory, and cognition (which are all in the brain receptor). When some certain cannabinoids, like THC, comes in contact with the receptor, you may feel the “high” effect of THC. Also, other CBD such as CBD Cannabidiol, interrelate with the receptors to reduce and anxiety and the feeling of pain.
The fact that the human body contains receptors suggests that CBD play a usual role in the immune system. This philosophy is supported by the presence of the endocannabinoid system, which usually includes natural chemicals in which the human body can stimulate the cannabinoid receptors.
How To Use CBD Oil
CBD oil can be consumed in different ways. This way includes:
- Vapor: CBD vapor (which is also known as ‘vape juice’ or ‘vape’) is inhaled and heated using an e-cigarette or vaporizer. Concentration varies.
- Topical: This CBD oil form is applied directly on the skin; it’s usually in the form of a lotion.
- Spray: They can be ingested in an oral spray. Sprays usually have lower concentrations when compared to other CBD oil products.
- Tincture: This is another form of oral CBD that is ingested in the tincture form. Can be used as a food Tinctures are often sold in dropper bottles; users place two drops underneath their tongue for few minutes for it to take full effects. Tinctures do have higher concentrations when compared to other CBD’s.
- Capsule: CBD oil is also manufactured as capsules and is orally ingested.
CBD oil may be natural or manufactured in other flavors, such as cinnamon, lavender, vanilla, and peppermint. Majority of CBD oils are produced in bottles and are either 1 ounce, 15 milliliters (mL), 30 mL, or 0.5 ounces. CBD concentration is more vital than the bottle size. Concentration is referred to the ratio of the amount of CBD (measured in mg or milligrams) to the hemp oil (measured in mL).
A 15 mL bottle may contain 500 mg of CBD, 300 mg, 100 mg, or more. The higher the measurement, the stronger the CBD oil. For this reason, measurement (mg) is referred to the strength of the oil. The quantity of CBD oil you take dramatically depends on the body weight, also the desired effects. Ensure you consult your doctor or physician to determine the best usage for you.
Will CBD Oil Get You High?
CBD oil does not cause any feeling of being ‘high’ which is often associated with cannabis. The high is usually produced by THC. The CB1 and CB2 nerve receptors are banded tightly by THC throughout the body and in the brain. CBD isn’t banded to these receptors but instead causes its to effect to take actions through an indirect means.
CBD will never make you feel intoxicated, they are an excellent option for workers, parents, and does not compromise any mental clarity.
Any health conditions, both critical or not, are all treated with pharmaceutical drugs. But unfortunately, most of these drugs do have dangerous side effects or unpleasant effects. In most instances, CBD oil offers virtually side-effect free, non-toxic, or natural benefits for people who want to reduce or avoid the number of pharmaceuticals drug intake.
Is CBD Safe To Take?
A report was published by the WHOECDD (World Health Organization’s Expert Committee on Drug Dependence) found Cannabidiol is “not in any way associated with any abuse potential” and it does not also induce any physical dependence.
However, CBD is still not recommended for medical use because there is little evidence to show its effectiveness. Although Cannabidiol (CBD) is safe and also impossible to overdose, all user should contact their doctor before buying or using.
“Although CBD oil is non-intoxicating, also large doses can still give you a drowsiness feeling,” he said. “It is always best to check how you respond to Cannabidiol before engaging in a potentially dangerous activity or operate a vehicle. Additionally, it is best to speak to your doctor before using any product since you may react differently to medications”.
What Conditions Can be Treated With CBD?
Researches still learn more about the benefits of using cannabinoid such as CBD. Below are some symptoms and a medical condition that can be treated with CBD:
- Lessen anxiety
- Reduces vomiting and nausea
- Makes chemotherapy effective without harming tissues and healthy cells by inhibiting tumor growth
- Fights viral infections and viruses
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Relieves the muscle spasms
- Relieves inflammation and pain, including cancer pain and chronic pain
- Reduces weight loss and stimulates the appetite
CBD also has the ability to:
- Prevent or minimize metastasis in breast cancer
- Reduces the psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia
- Lowers nausea, inflammation, anxiety, and convulsion
The CBD industry is now stunned with varieties of the option to help treat specific illness from inflammation to stress to chronic pain. Each of these companies takes massive pride in what they offer and ensures to provide the best CBD oil possible.
It is also vital to find the best CBD oil for you. Whether you need to find relief or relax, the best product is probably on the list or out there. What qualities you are dealing with or what makes sense for you. These industries are investing in the best technology, tests, laboratories, farmers, pharmacists, and researchers – fighting to give the quality of life you best deserve.
These are the best time to take full advantage of what CBD oil has to offer.